Light Documentation refers to investment real estate projects that require special program for a multitude of reasons like poor cash flow, poor personal credit, high LTV’s and a multitude of other reasons.
Alternative Funding Sources from Stated Income Loans
Securing a loan from a traditional financial institution can be a complicated process. New rules and regulations can make it difficult to purchase or refinance commercial property.
At Midstreet Capital, we offer Stated Income Loans designed to help simplify the process and reduce documentation for our clients. With less focus on a business’ credit history and more on the real estate itself, this type of financing is ideal for businesses looking for a uncomplicated financing option.
As long as the income value of a property can cover taxes, mortgage and insurance, approval is practically guaranteed.
Features of Stated Income Loans
- Owner and Non-Owner Occupied Properties
- Loan Sizes from $50,000 to $5,000,000
- Up to 75% LTV – Up to 80% with seller held second
- Cross collateralization allowed for higher LTV
- 600 Credit score to qualify
- No up-front fees
- Low interest rate with amortization ranging from 3 to 30 year fixed
- Purchase, refinance, and cash-out refinance
- Interest only programs available
- Closing in 3-4 weeks
Learn More About Financing Alternatives Today
To learn more details about stated income loan solutions from Midstreet Capital, contact our experts today. Click here or call us at (732) 228-8088.