Midstreet Capital is a boutique financial advisor working with business owners, real estate investors and community banks nationwide. We are a young, innovative company and constantly evolving to better serve our clients.
We are looking for honest and motivated people to join our team. As a company with growing verticals, you will always have exposure to the various aspects of the business.
All of our potential candidates should be resourceful and able to commit to our values.
At Midstreet Capital we are always looking for talented individuals who can help drive our business forward and enhance our team.
If you’re interested in working at Midstreet Capital, you should be able to demonstrate that you are highly motivated and have a strong work ethic.
We look for people who enjoy being challenged, are flexible in their thinking, and able to learn and adapt to new tasks quickly. Our ideal candidate is organized, results-oriented, has good attention to detail, and is able to take on responsibility and work in a fast-paced environment where accuracy and deadlines are critical.
While we celebrate individual creativity, we also recognize that our best results most often emerge from collaboration and team effort. Our ideal candidate is therefore a committed team player with outstanding communication skills.
Above all, we look for people who have integrity, deep commitment, and a desire for excellence.
EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE
- We focus on the Client
- We are field and client driven; we operate at the local level
- We build world-class franchises, investing for the long term, to serve our clients
- We set the highest standards of performance
- We demand financial rigor and risk discipline; we will always maintain a fortress balance sheet
- We strive for the best internal governance and controls
- We act and think like owners and partners
- We strive to build and maintain the best, most efficient systems and operations
- We are disciplined in everything we do
- We execute with both skill and urgency
A COMMITMENT TO INTEGRITY, FAIRNESS, AND RESPONSIBILITY
- We will not compromise our integrity
- We face facts
- We have fortitude
- We foster an environment of respect, inclusiveness, humanity, and humility
- We help strengthen the communities in which we live and work
A GREAT TEAM AND WINNING CULTURE
- We hire, train and retain great, diverse employees
- We build teamwork, loyalty, and morale
- We maintain an open, entrepreneurial meritocracy for all
- We communicate honestly, clearly and consistently
- We strive to be good leaders
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Deal Team Associate||New Jersey||Mergers & Acquisitions||August 8, 2017|
|Partner Development Associate||New Jersey||Marketing||August 8, 2017|
|Business Development Associate||New Jersey||Commercial Finance||August 8, 2017|
|SBA Business Development Associate||New Jersey||Commercial Finance||August 8, 2017|