Deal Team Associate
About Midstreet Capital
Midstreet Capital is a boutique financial advisor working with business owners, real estate investors and community banks nationwide. We are a young, innovative company and constantly evolving to better serve our clients. We specialize in commercial debt for small businesses and lower middle market companies and work with clients with revenues from $500,000 to $100 Million in revenue and structure loans between $50,000 and $50 Million for growth capital, working capital, acquisitions, real estate and liquidity events.
Midstreet Capital is led by experienced entrepreneurs and professionals with years of experience. We value hard work, experience and the ability and dedication to consistent learning and improvement.
The Investment Banker and Deal Team Leader will be involved in cultivating self-originated prospects as well as a significant volume of deal flow from our corporate marketing programs. They will develop and maintain relationships with clients on a continual basis. This position includes all facets of corporate finance, investment banking, and US Capital Partners’ product offerings.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Screen Prospect Acquisition Targets on behalf of clients
- Ability to market to professional networks to develop leads and qualify investment prospects
- Analyze and summarize target Opportunities
- Ability to execute transactions and follow the proper processes
- Arranging client coordination
- Minimum 3 years in a Business Broker or Lower Middle Market environment
- Have sourced and closed your own transactions
- Technically proficient
- Well Spoken and Highly Organized