SBA Business Development Associate
About Midstreet Capital
Midstreet Capital is a boutique financial advisor working with business owners, real estate investors and community banks nationwide. We are a young, innovative company and constantly evolving to better serve our clients. We specialize in commercial debt for small businesses and lower middle market companies and work with clients with revenues from $500,000 to $100 Million in revenue and structure loans between $50,000 and $50 Million for growth capital, working capital, acquisitions, real estate and liquidity events.
Midstreet Capital is led by experienced entrepreneurs and professionals with years of experience. We value hard work, experience and the ability and dedication to consistent learning and improvement.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.